Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ready, steady, go

It is about a month before my trip to Frankfurt. I am a software engineer (at least I'm going to be) so the whole situation is new for me. I'm going to work in the bioinformatics team and I'm brushing up my high-school knowledge about genetics. The second thing is my German. It doesn't exists. I've never been an enthusiast of that language but now I think I am ready for it :D.
And if you are Phd student in Poland and want go to Germany using Socrates exchange program please think twice ;) The load of paperwork and bureaucratic hurdles is amazing ;) but this is all behind me (I hope) and now the last thing here in Poland is to pack my stuff and wait for the breeze which will take me to the Frankfurt.

2 comments:

Jakub Jurkiewicz said...

Good luck Bartek! I will stay tuned to see how you're going in Frankfurt :)

Krzysztof (Chris) Daniel said...

Good luck.

And return quick.
Or invite us all :D