Saturday, June 7, 2008

Relearning SWT

I've started with Product Customization some time ago, most of the time I've spent on doing "research code" and designing structure. Many times I've been choosing not exactly optimal ways, but thanks to the Kim's voice of wisdom I am on the right track.
I started with finishing what already was done in the Product Customization are, as I wanted also to add some funny details I am working right now on visualizing removed nodes from the plugins tree.
What hit me was that I don't really know to create stroked text in viewer. I started with Font. Where if not there looking for that ? But to my surprise there is no strike. Well after some research in internet the answer is simple: You can get stroked font but only on Windows.
How to put that to TreeViewer use label provider which is also IFontProvider.

No comments: